Note that Elbrus is no longer officially supported for use within SGPro. We have left it intact for those users who have a working setup, but we (and our users) have much better luck with PlateSolve2 (also free...)
- Download the Elbrus Installer from our site here: http://www.mainsequencesoftware.com/Releases
- When you download the Elbrus installer, you will get a zip file that contains 3 files. DO NOT try to run the Elbrus installer from within the zip container. Extract all three files to somewhere on your machine.
- To run the ElbrusInstaller, find the "exe" file you just extracted, right click and select "Run as administrator"
- In the "Install location" field, choose where you want to install Elbrus. Note: DO NOT install Elbrus into a protected directory like "Program Files" or "Program Files (x86)". This will only cause errors later. The best place to install Elbrus is to create a folder named "Elbrus" in the root of a drive (i.e. C:\Elbrus) or in your Documents or My Documents folder and then select it as the install location.
- Click start. This process may take up to 30 minutes depending on your connection speed. When it is complete, you should be able to use Elbrus as your plate solver from within SGPro.
Screenshot of the Elbrus Installer: